Skip to main content

For The Love of Neptune


For The Love of Neptune
oil on canvas, gallery wrapped
12x16 inches / 30.5x40.5 cm
cdn +shipping

$150.00


I wasn't going to post this one until December, but I came across an article that is in the current news and thought I would join in the fun.
I painted this in June 2015, but this article didn't come out until October 27, 2015. And even though mine was not intended to be a 'distorted star', the artist interpretation for the article caught my attention, as you can see if you check it out.

So here is my Neptune, the blue planet, the Poseidon planet. 

Depending on the angle and lighting, the color ranges from ice blue to a warm green. (and yes the picture has a shine, one of those hard ones to get a good shot) 

For The Love of Neptune {2015}
close up
Facts about Neptune

Comments