Skip to main content

SkySong

Skysong
oil on canvas, gallery wrapped
20x20 inches / 51x51 cm



Comments

  1. feel free to kill me for being pretentious, but i can very easily see how that could have come from inside. and as for a name. 'inside' seems appropriate.

    the clear blues and whites on the right hand seem to whisper of a calm peace. and the dashing reds throw off a somewhat chaotic or violent air. the meeting of the two in the center and neither being destroyed could speak strongly about you.

    but of course, im probably very wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:39 am

    As you konw, I know nothing about art (except what I like)....so I have no "lofty insights" into what this may or may not be saying. BUT..I love your use of color...in all your paintings. There is something about it that draws me. Keep it up!! JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one!!! Thanks Mel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please note your comment may take some time to appear. I moderate it to weed out spam.