Skip to main content

The Fabric Of Time And Space

The Fabric Of Time And Space
oil on canvas, gallery wrapped
8x10 inches / 20x25 cm


Doctor Who anyone?
In August of 2012 I had this as an idea.  I finally decided to complete it and I am very pleased with the results.

And I didn't realize until after I had completed it that it made me think of Doctor Who, which I only started watching in January this year.

I already have some more ideas that will replicate the technique I used on this painting.


Comments

  1. Anonymous5:40 pm

    Very interesting effect...love the colors...nice. You are so talented, Mel. JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. stella11:16 am

    Mel, it's amazing how you can put colors together like that! love the painting! keep on painting dear one! can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty Stella :) Next one will be soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please note your comment may take some time to appear. I moderate it to weed out spam.