Skip to main content

Beside Still Waters


Beside Still Waters
oil on canvas, gallery wrapped
12x16 inches / 30.5x40.5 cm
not available

This was painted for a very special customer (and person) as a gift. <3  Thank you for all of your amazing support!

Edit June 6th, 2016;
I painted this for my Aunt Anita Clare. She passed away suddenly on Mother's Day 2016 and she has really left a large hole for so many of us. I am both sad and grateful that I chose the name I did for this painting.

She was an amazing woman and the best short description of her that I can share is from her son "She had the most amazing ability to love people for all the reasons they were worth loving and forgive them for the reasons they weren’t."
If you didn't know her then I feel sad that your life was missing her in it.

I miss her everyday, I miss her when I finish a painting and want to show it off to her, I miss her hugs and her laughter, her stubbornness, her daily emails of love and normal life, her support and encouragement, did I mention I miss her hugs?

If you knew her or even if you didn't and would like to help the family in some way, please consider anonymously donating to the cost of her funeral via GoFundMe. Her story is also included here.


This was very last thing she said to me. <3

Comments